Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hello World! My name is Kelly Hunter and I am the Speakers' Bureau Coordinator for Charlotte County's Homeless Coalition. This is Day 3 of my year long amazing adventure. My goal with this blog is to help raise awareness regarding the multitude of issues surrounding homelessness in America...to break down the barriers that separate society and the homeless...to dismantle the stereotypes surrounding homeless people...and to ultimately help end homelessness for good.

In this blog you will be exposed to the raw truth...and hopefully you will be inspired to take part in generating positive change in your community and eventually the world.

Gandhi once said "Be the change you wish to see in this world"...in my opinion, those are words we should all aspire to live by.

To be continued...

www.cchomelesscoalition.org



No comments:

Post a Comment